First Sunday Yoga and Wine Events at Rendez-vous Winery 2018
Date: Every Sunday through Spring and Summer (April-September)
Location: Old Sugar Mill –35265 Willow Ave, Clarksburg, CA 95612 (patio of Rendez-vous Winery)
Let’s un-wine(d)! All stages of yogis welcome!
- Enjoy a one hour yoga session on our peaceful & private back patio
- The session will be followed by a glass of Rendez-vous wine of your choosing
- Soak in the tranquil and calm energy of a Clarksburg morning
- Happening every first Sunday all Spring/Summer long
Buy your tickets HERE!
Yoga + Hiking Workshop (Metastatic Breast Cancer Network Fundraiser)
The Yoga & Hiking Workshop is here! Join me on a beautiful hike and empowering yoga flow in Auburn, CA.
This will be a fundraising event to support the Metastatic Breast Cancer Network (MBCN). All ticket sales will be donated. MBCN produces and offers a wide variety of up-to-date information and resources for people dealing with MBC. MBCN is also a champion of clinical trials and research. This fundraising even is near and dear to my heart as I recently lost a beautiful friend, Brandi Rhodes, to breast cancer early this year. This month is her birthday month and I wanted to host this event in her honor. To read more about Brandi Rhode’s story visit here. To learn more about MBCN visit here.
Location: Quarry Trail (Cool, CA 95614)
Cost: All donations are welcome!
Please RSVP below to reserve your spot!
- 45 minute easy hike near Auburn, California that features a river and is great for all skill levels
- 1 hour of yoga flow once we get to our destination
- Yoga class is tailored to meet the needs of all yogis
- Beautiful views for a yoga class
- Snacks are available after yoga
Please bring a water bottle, yoga mat, and comfortable hiking shoes. Auburn trails require a $10 day use parking fee – be sure to bring cash.
Dogs are absolutely welcome on leash!
Please RSVP and I will contact you shortly. Limited space is available! Can’t wait to see you there!