August Yoga + Hiking Workshop (WEAVE Fundraising Event)
The Yoga & Hiking Workshop is here! Join me on a fun hike and empowering yoga flow in Auburn, CA.
This will be a fundraising event to support WEAVE. A portion of all ticket sales will be donated. WEAVE is the primary provider of crisis intervention services for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault in Sacramento County. It is WEAVE’s mission to build a community that does not tolerate sexual assault, domestic violence and sex trafficking and provides survivors with the support they need to be safe and thrive. To learn more information about WEAVE visit here.
Date/Time: Sunday, August 13th (9:00am-12:00pm)
Location: Quarry Trail (Cool, CA 95614)
Cost: $15 per yogi! RSVP below to reserve your spot.
- 45 minute easy hike near Auburn, California that features a river and is great for all skill levels
- 1 hour of yoga flow once we get to our destination
- $5 for each ticket sold will be donated to WEAVE
- Yoga class is tailored to meet the needs of all yogis
- Beautiful views for a yoga class
- Snacks are available after yoga
Please bring a water bottle, yoga mat, and comfortable hiking shoes. Auburn trails require a $10 day use parking fee – be sure to bring cash.
Dogs are absolutely welcome on leash!
Please RSVP and I will contact you shortly. Limited space is available! Can’t wait to see you there!
First Sunday Yoga and Wine Events at Rendez-vous Winery
Date: Every Sunday through Spring and Summer (April-September)
Location: Old Sugar Mill –35265 Willow Ave, Clarksburg, CA 95612 (patio of Rendez-vous Winery)
Let’s un-wine(d)! All stages of yogis welcome!
- Enjoy a one hour yoga session on our peaceful & private back patio
- The session will be followed by a glass of Rendez-vous wine of your choosing
- Soak in the tranquil and calm energy of a Clarksburg morning
- Happening every first Sunday all Summer long
Buy your tickets here!